Nr ref, JSUSA/STC/10/2017 Location: Warszawa
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java J2EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle with emphasis on system development, change, enhancement, support etc. from concept and design to testing (unit tests).
As a Java developer, you will be expected to work on new projects, as well as, support of legacy projects. All developers are encouraged to learn new technologies in order to separate Schenker from our competitors, and integrate new features into our projects. There are many PoC (Proof of Concept) projects that we work on with these new technologies, such as BIG DATA, BLOCK CHAIN and BOTS. These concepts are not required, however we are looking for developers who enjoy taking on new concepts and improving our application efficiency.
New technologies include:
- BIG DATA
- BLOCK CHAIN
- JAVA 8
- BOOTSTRAP (FRONT-END)
- REST API CONSUMPTION
- NOSQL DATABASE
- ANGULAR JS
- 2+ years’ experience in application development
- experience in J2EE, SOA / Web Services (CXF), and web client side development
- Must have experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JAXP, XSLT, JSP, Struts, AJAX and HTML/CSS.
- AngluarJS is a plus
- Experience with various open source libraries is desired.
- Experience with any of the following is a PLUS: Oracle RDMS, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Jackson JSON
- Experience with JPA / Hibernate
- Testing through presentation tier, with Jasmine/ Protractor or other testing frameworks.
- Experience working in fast paced, challenging and agile environments preferably SCRUM
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience with at least 2 years of IT experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- An induction training program
- Onboarding training in USA
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets and group insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program and a "marathon team" (if you are a runner).