NetGuardians is an award winning Swiss fintech company with recognitions as a TOP FinTech company and Gartner Cool Vendor.
Since 2007 we've been at the leading edge of fighting financial crime, committed to be the market leader in risk mitigation. Our current research project on big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning demonstrates this commitment.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Join our development team working on big data driven fraud detection applications
- Utilize prominent technologies including Elasticsearch, Kibana, Spark, Kafka, Spring Boot, Java 8, Angular, TypeScript, git
- Take an active part in designing software and technology stack
- Pay attention to code quality through code reviews, feature branches, integration tests, functional tests and non-regression test suites
- Cooperate daily with international teams in Switzerland, Kenya and Singapore
- More than 2 years of experience in software development around Java technology
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Work experience in an Agile team
- Python scripting skills is a plus
- Unix/Linux technologies knowledge is a plus
- We are offering B2B agreement
- Inspiring working location at WeWork Space (5 minutes walking distance from the main metro station, barista services)
- Option to work from home once a week