- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
In your role as Software Engineer with Java you will be the member of webMethods experts team and you will be responsible for understanding data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. Developing/integrating third-party systems as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces is part of your job profile.
Your main Tasks:You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain Java / webMethods based applications.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on webmethods.
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialist.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Support the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
What we expect from you:
- Very Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Webmethods knowledge is nice to have
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket
- English: B2
- Knowledge to setup/test CI-CD pipeline
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.