- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for development of our IT systems in Static Data Cell as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing systems. You will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions.
Main tasksYou are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain a web-based application for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java, and partly Pearl & Webmethods
- Work on complex programming tasks in the team of specialists.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro)
- Programming Skills in Java 8
- Good knowledge of SQL / relational database
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket.
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred)
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
Please add the following disclaimer to your application
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.