Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Java Developer with React
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
- valid for 14 daysuntil: 10 Jun 2022
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
• The project is carried out for our client from the automotive industry. It is already in progress, and it is planned to be a long-term engagement.
• 70% of your work is development of new functionalities, 30% - maintenance.
• Applications are created for external use, for customers interested in selling / buying cars of various brands.
• It is a well-known application in German market, which is used by a millions of users.
• The project is quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
• 100% remote cooperation is possible.
Following the clean code standards for programming and providing a high-quality software.
Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities.
Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
Working collaboratively as part of a team with respect to Agile methodology.
What we offer
Technology is treated as a problem-solving tool. Thanks to flexible procedures, a small number of core technologies and customer’s openness to innovation, you will have a real impact on the choice of technologies which you work with!
It’s your task to ensure the code quality! We write automated tests and we practice code reviews to ensure the highest quality of delivered solutions.
There is a lot of space for learning! Thanks to the possibility of checking project requests, as well as pair programming and cooperation with a group of domain and technical experts, the scope of your skills will undoubtedly increase in a short time.
You will definitely not be bored! Thanks to short-term projects, as well as a dedicated upskill budget, you will have your hands full.
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending (2000/8000 PLN)
Relocation bonus (7000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.