- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 4 dnido: 6 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
Are you an accomplished developer with commercial experience in Java or Kotlin, Spring Boot and GraphQL? We need your help!
Initial responsibilities will be to develop new features, optimise and enhance backend services to satisfy criteria. In addition, you will need to demonstrate solid back-end skills (Unit testing, clean code, ability to integrate with other services) with an emphasis on best practice e.g. valid and clean code, future proofing and reuse, optimization and security. You will also collaborate with fellow developers and engineers to conceive implementation strategies and participate in review sessions with the product owner.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for the candidate with 4+ years of the experience who is proficient and confident in using:
- Kotlin or Java 8 with the desire to learn Kotlin
- Unit testing with Junit and Mockito
- Spring Boot
- Git and GitHub with PRs and peer code review
- Adherence to industry best practice
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Good understanding of typical software development lifecycle practices
- Agile (Scrum)
- macOS or Windows
Nice to have skills
- Experience working on a project with a React UI
- GraphQL Java
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
We provide many benefits!
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Medical Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members
- Wipro Social Fund Scheme