- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #219015BR
City: Wroclaw, Kraków
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 219015BR
Your roleDo you have the knack for analyzing IT business processes and rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- manage Software Developers in Test and QA Automation resources
- identify opportunities in the team to improve processes and efficiencies
- work with delivery and project leads to deliver automation against change
- work closely with BA/QA & dev teams to deliver automation frameworks
- work closely with BA's, Dev and QA located in US, India, Asia, London, Zurich and Poland
- guide resources to write, execute tests and raise defects for failures and data inconsistencies
- understand IT landscape and how data flows between different systems
- drive automation and process improvements in the team
- create and Maintain DevOps/Automation Frameworks
Your teamYou will be working in the Finance team in Poland and will be required to liaise and coordinate work with teams in India, London, Poland and US, mostly on transformations and regulatory projects.
You will be part of the DevOps/Automation team who works closely with functional BA's, Developers and QA's to provide an Test Automation solution, including:
- writing test cases against specifications
- identifying test data
- understanding requirements in the test environment
- enabling the execution of test cases,
- investigation of issues found,
- assisting on issues resolution, ensuring defect closure
- communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management.
- practical knowledge of software testing
- development experience in providing solutions based on change requests
- experienced in tools such as JIRA, teamcity, github and their APIs
- software developer in Test experience, writing and maintaining Automation Test Frameworks, from environment to test packs
- strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios
- open minded, proactive and supportive person
- fluent in English, understanding of technical vocabulary
- analytical thinker and good problem solving skills
- good knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Azure and similar cloud technologies
- hands on experience on defining tests using BDD (Cucumber, JBehave, PytestBDD)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."