- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will join the team responsible for importing, normalizing, sanitizing and exposing bookmaker data for internal usage, enabling Sportradar to provide secure, accurate and reliable sports data to our clients.
Our business is growing and we invest heavily in new technology and training of our employees to make sure we keep our position. We want to grow talents, but at the same time nurture a culture where we have fun and socialise with our colleagues.
- Build and improve backend micro-services using different technologies, such as Java and Apache Kafka.
- Focus on testing, maintainable code, observability and alerting.
- Lead your services through complete delivery pipeline, from design, development, all the way to deployment and monitoring it in production.
- Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using GitLab, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- As a developer, you will work with experienced senior developers, devops and architects and gradually get more responsibility.
- Degree in software development, or other relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge in object oriented programming languages like Java.
- Interest for distributed systems and big data.
- Programming experience outside school, either through self-learning or work experience.
- Experience with modern technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Protobuf, gRPC and Kafka is a plus.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Positive team player with a can-do attitude.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- The possibility to directly contribute to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (engineering offices in Europe, Asia and the US).
- A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise and fun.
- Innovative and cross-team challenges like ShipIt, office sports tournaments in Darts and Table Tennis and unique beer brewing competitions.
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g. retirement pension and insurance plan).
- Possibility to work from home office when needed.