- ul. Wasilewskiego 20/14Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- At least 3 years of experience with Java 8 (or higher) working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, or cloud domains.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework core components.
- Experience with messaging (JMS, AMQP, Kafka etc.), web services, REST, SQL.
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: Groovy, Kotlin, Mongo, BPMN engines like jBPM, Activity, Camunda.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and various application servers.
- Experience with test frameworks and tools: Junit5, Spock, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with schema/API description industry standards (OpenAPI/Swagger, JsonSchema, WSDL, etc.)
- Familiarity with MEF/TMF data models and APIs, especially LSO Sonata API will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of OSS, network management and/or telecom protocols & technologies.
- Hands-on experience in work with microservices and Kafka message bus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, or Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, other.
- Knowledge of modeling languages: YAML.
- Experience with complex mathematical algorithms and their architecture.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
In this role, you will:
- develop modules and functions of enterprise-level products,
- work on exciting assignments with modern mathematical algorithms architecture,
- analyze requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements,
- take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables,
- work on different layers of solutions (with the support of your colleagues),
- build expertise in back-end Java development.
- online recruitment
- flexible working hours & remote work (once at full speed)
- comprehensive medical health package
- co-financed Multisport card
- attractive salary
- no dress code, vibrant, pet friendly office in great location
- integration events
- flexible forms of employment
- corporate library
Please send your CV via Apply button below.
Don’t forget to add the following note: "I hereby agree for using personal data included in my job application as required by the recruiting process (according to the Polish law of August 29, 1997 on the protection of the personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 833)."
Visit us at www.amartus.com