- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Java Software Engineer
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For our Branch in Lodz we are looking for candidate to cluster Digital Banking Solution (DBS). Join Commerzbank as Software Engineering – Java Developer.
Description of the Cluster:
Cluster Digital Banking Solution (DBS) delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (Online, Mobile, Branch and Customer Desk). Our main products are around everything what is needed within the interface to the customer, e.g. Account opening, credits, cards. By using J2EE, REST and SOAP APIs, React.js, Apache Wicket, we are developing in the environment of Cross Channel Banking (CCB).
Description of the position:
Within the cluster DBS the development teams provides new digital products and solutions direct for the customer of the Bank. In your role as Software Engineering – Java Developer you will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Development of new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications as a part of the portal platform of the bank
- Integration of backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape to realize the functionality of your own application
- Design and development of solutions for complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. You will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team
- Support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- Working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts
- Participation in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Good knowledge of development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time of first 3-4 months)
Nice to have:
- Relational database and (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Web technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script React, Apache Wicket Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Secure Coding Practices
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.