- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Acxiom is a recognized global leader in marketing services and technology. Company was founded in 1969, headquartered in the United States with offices in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China. Our data and technology have transformed marketing – giving our clients the power to successfully manage audiences, personalize customer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. We deliver campaigns to 127 countries in more than two dozen different languages.
We are currently looking for:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of new product features, design of smaller features, addressing bugs in current features, and unit testing those features and bugs within a web application with its underlying API. You will be working within an agile development model with other development teams and leaders in the United States to deliver a high-quality application.
If you want to work for clients from all over the world, be a part of international team located in Poland and US and have real impact on development procedures, tools and technologies, then this job is for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Continuously design, develop, and test web services
- Work with cloud environment (AWS, Kubernetes)
- Small changes to existing UI in Angular
- Help drive the optimization, testing and tooling to improve software quality
- Experience with development in Java with the Spring Boot framework
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of design patterns involving RESTful web-services and API
- Verbal and written English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of how Cloud Deployment Technology works on Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jira) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
Acxiom Associates enjoy:
- Permanent contract from the very beginning (umowa o pracę)
- Multisport/participation in cultural events
- Lunch+ card which can be used in cafes and restaurants
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- On-site English classes
- Training - professional certificates, webinars, classroom trainings
- Online access to thousands of technical ebooks (Books 24x7, Safari Books Online) and trainings (SkillsSoft)
- Fun rooms with a pool table, darts, football table, playstation and board games
We reserve the right to contact only the candidates we are interested in.