private medical care
Java Software Engineer
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Software Engineer ready to share and grow
You will join our office in Warsaw and be a part of a quickly growing community within the Fintech industry supplying all aspects of service to the financial sector in Denmark. In your workday you will in a workspace with multiple technologies represented, and a high degree of self-management under the agile framework.
You will be a part of the FCP KYC team in BEC. The team is an Agile team with 4 other Software engineers, Scrum Master, 2 business analyst and a product owner. The team works with Financial Crime Prevention (FCP), providing a solution and foundation for the effort in BEC to secure a platform to identify possible malicious behavior within money laundering. The team is the owner of the KYC process and data (Know Your Costumer, link to definition) that is utilized by our financial institutes, ensuring the financial institutes ability to gather relevant information to be compliant with Danish legislation.
You will develop the application to gather the information, integrating with our mainframe, and developing the API foundation to make the collected data available for other consumers in BEC. As part of the daily work you will interact closely with other teams in BEC, that utilize multiple technologies, whereas it is important that you thrive in an cross cultural and technology set-up.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as Software engineer, you will work closely with your agile team and with our process department to ensure a solid business flow.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Design, model and code solutions according to our roadmap
• Take responsibility for development work and ownership of quality control, at all levels.
• Work with other developers, testers, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other people involved in providing the KYC solution to our costumers
• Stay up to date with new technology and share your knowledge with other developers
• Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
• Meet tight deadlines with a cool head
• Attend meetings with clients and peers
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at Master’s level within IT or mathematics and 3+ years of relevant experience, within software engineering. You have the following qualifications.
• Strong knowledge of, and experience with, REST APIs
• Strong knowledge of, and experience with, Java and Spring
• GIT experience
• Experience working in an agile setup
• Experience with QA techniques
Furthermore, it will be considered a plus but not a must if you can identify with:
• Experience working in a cross-border distributed team
• Experience working in the financial sector
• Experience working in larger organizations
• Experience with web development
• Experience with Playwright, Selenium or similar test automation frameworks
• Experience with application containerization
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
• Kafka knowledge
• Experience with Postman or similar
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• You are analytical in your approach to your professional life
• You are curious nature, and question you work and solutions
• It is natural for you to act proactive
• You are independent and also willing to reach out for help and help others
• You are thorough and have a keen eye to quality awareness
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
industry-specific e-learning platforms
substantive support from technological leaders
support of IT events
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Udemy for business access
A short test
Interview with the manager and a team member
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Lars Simmelsgaard on +45 61567014.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1.400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.