- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Would you like to prove your Java skills in a challenging project? We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Java Tech Lead (ILRM)
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Intraday Liquidity Risk Management (ILRM) team. Our key goal is to be compliant with the BCBS248 regulation that drives how banks should manage and report their intraday liquidity risk. As a Senior Java Developer, you will play a valuable role in our agile team by designing and developing solutions in the ILRM application that meet business requirements, and propose appropriate way of implementation, testing and releasing the new features.
What you will be doing:
- Develop system design and application code
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
- Ensure unit test is completed and approved
- Review the code on a regular basis and decide on refactoring, improvements in the code
- Develop framework for automation testing
- Support system/integration testing, regression testing and performance testing.
You’ll join the development team that cooperates closely with the Product Owner and other business representatives. The role is based in Gdańsk, while the team is geographically disstributed across Poland, Nordics and India.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with IT project. 3+ years as IT Developer
- Have experience with one or more JAVA Frameworks Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, JUNIT
- Are able to work independently with defined problems on a highly-complex level
- Are able to lead, train and coach other project members. Agile mindset is also very important
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge and experience in Java, Spring, SQL,
- Experience with integration technologies Kafka, IBM MQ
- Familiarity with Linux Operating System
- Knowledge and ability to use Clean Code principles
- Familiarity with tools like Bamboo, GIT, Jira
- Good English both in writing and speaking
- Finance industry experience will be a plus
- Work experience as Technical lead will be a plus
- Any experience with SAP HANA is a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.