sharing the costs of sports activities
Java Tech Lead
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 136, Ochota, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
As API Tech Lead you will lead a customer facing team. Among our clients are both end customers who use our products as well as the partners that we integrate with. As a Tech Lead you will directly communicate with third-party companies we cooperate with. Your will need to ensure a high level of delivered solutions. You will also be responsible for coming up with improvement ideas that our partners could benefit from.
What you will be required to deliver in your role:
• Recruitment and on-going development,
• Develop and maintain a technical backlog, preparing improvement proposals, cooperate with Architecture team,
• Support design review and software quality assurance,
• Cooperate with business in order to understand their needs,
• Support the maintenance of key technical documentation,
• Promote good practices,
• Cooperate with other Tech Leads in order to assure that cross team initiatives are delivered according to requirements.
Tech-Lead roles and responsibilities:
• A senior skill in a FT
• Supports Business Stakeholder(s) and Product Owners for technical aspects of requests/delivery
• Can explain technical things in plain English to POs (and Business Stakeholders)
• Verifies with Architecture that the approach is aligned and approved (New components/processes)
• Participates in the daily work with developers
• Performing technical interviews
• Deep knowledge of business processes and requirements
• Work closely with the Head of SE and other tech leads to improve processes and challenges in SE area
• Accepting time-sheets of other team members
At least 5 years of Java experience (Financial background is a plus),
Experience in clean REST API design,
Deep Java and Spring framework knowledge,
Knowledge of SQL,
Strong problem-solving skills,
Very good Level of English,
Knowledge of architectural design patterns
Hands on DDD or Hexagonal architecture experience is a plus
Experience in decoupling Monolithic applications is a plus
Hands-on Technical Leader experience is a plus.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
will love working at IPF Digital if you enjoy a truly international work environment and being part of an international HUB team. You like to be trusted to take responsibility for your tasks; you value friendly and open work culture and appreciate good teamwork.
We look after...
our people by providing all-you-can-eat fresh fruit daily, lunches at the expense of the company, and company parking where you can book a parking place. We support an active and healthy lifestyles and have fun team events both in the office and after work. Our employees' well-being and happiness are one of our top priorities.
Here’s how our team describes our culture:
The culture at IPFD is driven by our shared values. People are put first, we accept differences and encourage individuality. Due to our flat business structure, we enjoy collaborating together. Although recognition is highly valued, failure is accepted...as long as it’s fast. Enjoying some good times together is also highly encouraged!
Sounds good? We all think so at IPF Digital.
IPF Digital Sp. z. o.o. is a part of IPF Digital Group which belongs to International Personal Finance PLC listed on the London Stock Exchange (IPF.L). IPF has a rich history dating back to 1880 and now, the company is a home credit and online lending leader in Central Europe, Mexico, Fenno - Baltic countries, and Australia.
IPF Digital is a global FinTech providing consumer loans. This is a rapidly growing business that offers customers online lending options under the brands of Credit 24, and Creditea. Our mission is to make everyday life better by offering simple and personalized financial solutions.
This role will be based in Warsaw as part of the IPF Digital team providing support and expertise across all IPF Digital markets.