Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Java Technical Architect
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
• Projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
• Projects tailored to employees’ needs
• Flexibility in defining our ways of working.
• A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
• A variety of designs and technologies.
• Close cooperation with client.
Defining non-functional requirements.
Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
Providing high-quality software.
Designing Software Architecture that will meet the client’s requirements.
Creating a proof of concept (PoC) to evaluate potential technical solutions.
Mentoring the development team - being a hands-on developer whenever it’s necessary.
Angular/React/other frontend tech
Working with client, designing new features
Working with Team
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- you focus on a single project at a time
- you develop several projects simultaneously
- you can change the project
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you focus on product development
What we offer
As an architect, you will have ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture.
It’s all about development. No maintenance.
A dedicated, self-organizing team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
Our projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
We have 35+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from them and consult them whenever you need.
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending (2000/8000 PLN)
Relocation bonus (7000 PLN)
Interview (+ technical tasks)
Feedback & decision
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
About the role:
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside Software Developers, Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers, and plays a pivotal role in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients.
By working closely with our clients, you will be responsible for the overall technical direction of the project and the product, making sure that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client’s needs. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools, and metrics within the development team.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.