- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage business processes. It started with IT processes but is used now in a wide variety of fields.
As a ServiceNow Developer/Consultant, you will go through an intensive training program which will enable you to use the most advanced technology stack to implement the newest solutions. You will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of business processes as well for the analysis of the business landscape before getting to this point.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Web technologies experience
- Working experience with one of the following: ITSM, Business management or operations management platforms.
- Experience in Administration and Usage of ServiceNow platform would be an advantage
- Design and Configure Workflow, Application UI and Customize ServiceNow application and Integrate Client ServiceNow platform with other applications would be a benefit
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile will be an asset
- University degree (eventually last year) in technical field or economic
- Good command of English, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to travel
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices