- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
Require candidate profile:
- Minimum Experience : 8 + years.
- Experience in providing L3 support on JBoss EAP (6 and above) and wildfly (10 and above).
- Monitors and supports the JBoss/WildFly platform infrastructure.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of JBoss/WildFly.
- Good exposure to infrastructure for Web/Client-Server Applications.
- Should have extensive experience on SSL certificates deployments and troubleshooting.
- Performs root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems.
- Should have performance tuning experience on JBoss/WildFly.
- Should have good knowledge of JBoss/WildFly configuration with WebServers.
- Performing in- depth technical root cause analysis for high- priority incidents.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works with team members to implement efficiencies.
- Effectively create and maintain relevant platform documentation and user guides.
- Should be good in shell scripting to automate the repeated tasks.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 Support Environment.
- Should be open to learn other Middleware Technologies.
- Should have good knowledge on windows/Linux OS in terms of CPU, memory and storage.
- Exposure to ITSM tools with focus on classification, categorization and escalation management.
- Good Exposure to ITIL process.
- Good Communication skills.