HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded.
In 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies and having employed over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries. In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support center through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- To diagnose incidents and problems related to Capacity Monitoring
- To report & extract Availability reporting to SDM
- To deploy agents in Client Server
- To contact vendor for issues investigation & diagnosis
- Working experience in monitoring and performance tools
- Knowledge of database [SQL or Oracle] & BSM Tools
[BMC & Performance Guard]
- Good Communication in English – Minimum B2 level.
- Min. 6+ years of experience in Tools & Configuration Management role.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum basic knowledge about User Experience area.
- Functional process consultant to definite the Process.
- Tools supporting to Capacity & Availability Monitoring.
- Extensive Industry experience in deploying Agents & Troubleshoot.
- Exposure to full application lifecycle development including testing, deployment and post-implementation activities.
- Ability to develop Monitoring Setup & Dashboard View.
- Exposure to Cloud environments [SaaS & PaaS].
- Exposure to authentication and entitlement management with LDAP or AD.
- Exposure to Middleware components such as WebServer, AppServer & IIS Websphere.
- Understand & Design Application deployment for New Client.
- Event Layer Tools [BPPM, ITCAM, Netcool] & integration components.