Digital world is our playing field! We are seeking a junior Hunter Sales Representative to accompany our development in Poland. If you feel the willingness to succeed in a great changing environment, come and join us.
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 10,000 employees in 19 countries and revenue of € 3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. We are a leading European IT Financing company working with medium and large corporations.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid and Tech40 indices.
We live by our values: Be Enterprising, Bounce Back, Face Reality, Build Together, Responsible & Respect. Econocom is a unique company where we create a good team spirit underpinned by cooperation and encouragement for a greater success not only internally but for our customers also.
Junior Business Development Manager
Digital world is our playing field! We are seeking a junior Hunter Sales Representative (1-3 years hunter sales experience) to join our business team in Poland. The successful candidate will act as a sales hunter in the cold market, targeting medium to large size private enterprises, partnering with local and international suppliers, with the aim of selling operational leasing products for connected (IT/Telecom/Digital…) equipment.
To become our new junior Hunter Sales representative, you must have the ability to drive sales from initial to closure. Ideally, you have 1-3 years’ new business sales experience in B2B sector and a dynamic, curious and bold profile.
You must also have a strong will to succeed, an excellent team spirit, and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization, as to be a quick learner and have good mathematical skills.
In this role, you will learn how to structure financial proposals, speak to senior decision makers in medium and large corporations, how to negotiate the financial and contractual aspect of the transaction, write credit applications and generally learn the world of financing and Digital sector.
- Research, qualify and identify new key clients,
- Target senior decision-makers; CEO, CFO/Finance Director, CIO; liaise with the Treasury, IT Procurement Management, and Operational Management as necessary.
- Build a network of Business Partners consisting of IT suppliers, distributors, integrators and outsourcers
- Build and maintain a recurring qualified pipeline of potential business allowing to reach the global targets.
- Achieve set targets based on Turnover and Margin gradually throughout the year.
- Maximize all business opportunities of business development within the identified client database.
- Manage appointments and visits to ensure an adequate level of customer contact. On average, at least 5 weekly meetings with prospects, customers and business partners is required.
- In-country travel is required with some international once or twice a year.
- Higher education Bachelor/Msc
- Good understanding of written and verbal English
- B category driving license
- Fluent Polish language is mandatory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (basic salary & quarterly commission)
- Excellent bonuses on achievements
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Car
- Expenses account covered by the company
- Private Medical Cover
Requirements for answering:
- CV in English holding on one page max
- A letter of motivation in English holding on one page max