Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Junior Accountant - E-commerce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
You will join the company as a Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:Handle account payables function including vendor creation, key in AP invoices, prepare payment to vendors with high accuracy and on time, Handle account receivables function including customer creation, issue AR billing, and monitor collections, Other administrative duties as assigned from time to time
We are support our client, one of the biggest e-commerce companies, to establish a new office in Warsaw. The company is successfully and rapidly expanding worldwide and sees a great potential on Polish market, as a start of further development in Europe.
- Formal and accounting control of documents.
Bookkeeping of accounting documents: sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank statements, journal entries.
- Correspondence with contractors (balance confirmation, protocols, evidence of service performance, discrepancies)
- Handle account payables function including vendor creation, key in AP invoices, prepare payment to vendors with high accuracy and on time,
- Handle account receivables function including customer creation, issue AR billing, and monitor collections,
- Other administrative duties as assigned from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good command in English and Polish, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with a good attitude
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Detailed oriented person
- Basic accounting knowledge and don't mind to work with data entry tasks
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to run a new business from the scratch
- Informal, start-up company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Self-development in fast growing e-commerce
- International environment with everyday use of English