Junior Accountant Internal Finance (Polish accountancy rules)
Ref no: WRO001QM
You will join internal accountancy department with possibilities to develop your experience within Polish Accountancy regulations. In addition joining us as a Junior Accountant would give you a possibility to participate in automation processes.
Your key responsibilities:
- Verification and posting of business trips (domestic and foreign)
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Raising invoices
- Posting, reconciling, describing bank statements, including descriptions and deposits after payment
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements through the maintenance of organized accounts and records in accordance with EY procedures
- Improving existing processes
- Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor degree in finance / economy
- Minimum one year experience in booking according to Polish Standards
- Knowledge of Polish Accountancy regulations
- Good command of CIT and VAT regulations necessary to perform daily duties enumerated in job description
- Good English is mandatory in writing and in communication (B1/B2)
- Good working knowledge in MS office package, mainly MS Excel
- Very good interpersonal skills and communication
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.