sharing the costs of sports activities
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment, have an outstanding work ethic and have the ability working individually on projects as well as part of a dynamic team. You will possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and have the ability to develop and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients as well as colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assist in month-end accounting and reporting activities for centrally managed tasks completed within strict deadlines
• Assist on production and submission of monthly reporting packs
• Assist in monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Calculation of commissions
• Posting journals, costs reallocation
• Various reporting checks and analysis/reconciliation
• Providing support to the London based team
Skills you need to succeed:
• Fluency in English (mandatory)
• University degree or last year of studies (preferable accountancy, economy or finance)
• Strong aptitude for numbers and figures.
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy.
• Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Up to 1 year of relevant experience would be an asset.
• Knowledge of and practical experience with ERP systems (SAP) would be an asset.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel would be an asset.
What we offer
• Friendly work atmosphere and positive environment with great work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
• Workplace in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – currently full-time home office
• Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
• Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
• A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
• LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
• Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
• Extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Plc are the largest UK management, services, engineering and consultancy employing more than 61,000 staff aligned to providing services to the finance and critical infrastructure sectors and heavily aligned to all levels of government supporting key functions across the UK.
Capita Poland supports clients across a range of sectors including local government, procurement, life and pensions, insurance and learning and development. We operate in two locations – Kraków and Łódź, and both are situated very close to vibrant city centres!