HFC PRESTIGE SERVICE POLAND
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
We’re looking for Junior Finance Accountants to be part of Account Payable (PtP/AP), Account Receivable (OtC/AR) or Record to Report (RTR) teams based in our EMEA SSC.
You will have the opportunity to learn and gain experience in different finance and accounting areas. You would work within a team of ~6-8 people next to experienced colleagues who will help and coach you in your daily work, allowing you to gain knowledge and autonomy.
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. We need teams like yours to help navigate the organization.
• Ensure efficiency & high quality of PtP/AP or AR, RTR processes
• Accelerate value & make an impact by doing day-to-day Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or Record to Report operations, such as:
o Invoice posting in accordance with the accounting rules and tax regulations
o Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling the execution of payments
o AP, AR or RTR reconciliation and reporting
o Bank statement posting and reconciliation
o Execute refunds and write-offs
o Execute customer payment plans and perform customer clearing
o Replying to internal and external queries incl. vendor and employee queries
o Check if transactions are booked according to accounting policy
• Cooperate with other AP, AR or RTR team members
• Perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within & outside the organization
• Collaborate with internal team for solving raised issues and ensure the right satisfaction level
• Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed
• Ensure legal requirements respect and service quality
• Ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) meet the requirements.
0-6 months of relevant experience in Account Payable ,Account Receivable, Record to Report area
A Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
Fluent in English, both written and spoken required
Good attention to details
Positive attitude towards challenges and problem solving
Ability to work across cultures and characters
MS Office needed, SAP is a plus
Previous experience in a SSC is welcome
Knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus: French, German, Spanish,
What we offer
A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration, but takes a look into the details:
We grow our talent, and we will make sure you have the right opportunities to grow with us by providing:
• Development opportunities and the possibility to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
• International environment and global networking
• Individual grow plan and ongoing coaching
We care about your health and well-being; therefore, we have defined a comprehensive package for you:
• Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids
• Work from home policy
• Flexible schedules
• Multisport card
• Counseling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support)
• 5 days of additional holiday per year after the 5th anniversary
• Social Fund
• Glasses refund
We care about your long-term future
• Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family
• PPK pension plan
We want you to cherish special occasions, that is why you will have:
• Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
• Christmas gift, spring surprise, and children’s day card
• Bonus for the birth of your child
• Bonus if you are getting married
We would love you to have access to our amazing brands with great discounts. Feel free to buy online:
• Wella store and GDH shop
• State of the art workplace; enjoy the relaxation zones with cozy sofas, the brainstorm areas, cool events, gatherings
• Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for it
• Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts
• Parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style.
ŁÓDŹ SHARED SERVICE CENTRE
Wella Company’s new Shared Services Centre in Łódź will support financial process teams and serve as an IT Centre of Excellence (COE) for the EMEA region. As a huge development opportunity for the region, new workplaces are going to be created, especially for specialists and managers who will be able to apply and, moreover, improve their financial and IT skills under the wings of our global brand. With a strong commitment to the hair and nail industry, Wella Company contributes to changing the world for the better. As a socially responsible company, by building a highly qualified team in Łódź, Wella Company will be an important stimulus for the region and vehicle for economic growth. Wella Company believes that the new Shared Services Centre is an investment in people, dreams and talents.
HFC PRESTIGE SERVICE POLAND
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.