Junior Accountant PtP with Spanish
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Junior Accountant PtP with SpanishNumer ref.: 133758
- cash collection,
- dispute management,
- answering customer inquiries via email,
- creating monthly reports,
- sending auto-mailers,
- facilitating monthly calls with the client,
- balance confirmation project,
- analyzing available customer credit limit and providing information to the business,
- contacting business partners to speed up invoices processing,
- vendor query handling
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy, diligence and commitment
- Experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
- Willingness to work on afternoon shift 2:00PM-10:00PM
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Your Life @ IBM:
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.