- Południowa 27c, 71-001 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- Processing purchase invoices in Microsoft Dynamics AX - sending for approval, tracking and posting
- Preparing payments to suppliers and posting bank account statements
- Verifying and settling balances with suppliers/customers
- Reconciliation of bank accounts - Handling of employees' business expenses
- Answering emails queries
- Participating in the month end closing process including various reconciliations
- Cooperation and support for other departments Our expectations: - Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Very good English skills, spoken and written
- Very good, practical knowledge of MS tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- You are well-organized, have analytical, goal-oriented proactive approach
and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX will be an advantage
- Experience from an international organization will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Job in Global Leader Company,
- Participation in creating market-leading technology products
for customers around the World,
- Personal growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- English or German classes
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Company events to keep you connected with colleagues
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Do you see yourself in 3Shape world?
Welcome to 3Shape universe.
Please note that only resumes in English will be considered.
Please add consent for processing personal data:
“I agree to process my personal data for current recruitment procedure in accordance with article 6 item 1 lit. "a" of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
If you would like that your CV is placed in 3Shape recruitment data base for future recruitment, please add second clause in your CV: “I agree to process my personal data for future recruitment procedures as well”.
In accordance with provisions of GDPR please be informed that the data controller in this case is 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Szczecin 71-001, at Południowa 27C, but your application may be proceeded within the 3Shape Group. Your personal data will be used only for purpose related to the recruitment procedures and will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months. More information about proceeding of your personal data by 3Shape you may find here or contacting local HR Department.
Please be informed, in case of interview in our company, that the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. uses closed circuit television (CCTV) images to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and for visitors to the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. business premises as well as to protect the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. property and assets. The CCTV system may be used to investigate security incidents in order to secure evidence, should such incidents occur. All footage gathered is stored no longer than 30 days. The images that are filmed are recorded centrally and held in a secure location.