SURGE VENTURES POLAND sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 81Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
45 thousand partners, 10 million bookings every month.
That’s the data that supports our success. And we’re only getting started.
Fresha is a fast-growing platform that’s revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry. We offer free salon booking and management software that frees beauty and wellness specialists to focus on their work. We also offer the Fresha marketplace: the world’s leading platform for connecting people with beauty and wellness services in their area.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Junior Accountant to join our team in our amazing office at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, right next to the Palace of Culture and Science.
If you are the kind of person who is always ready for a new challenge and you have at least a communicative level of English to contact other team members with simple request, understand an accounting documents. Do you want to work in an ambitious and rapidly growing environment, working with the best clients and the best Beauty and Spa solutions? Let's talk!
What you will do:
- Responsible for general accounting activities:
- record revenue (one-off invoices)
- record expense invoices
- record cash receipts, payments
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts (like: cash, prepayments, accruals)
- Help with managing of account receivables for one-off invoices and payables
- Perform review of P&L accounts in order to identify missing invoices, missing bookings (prepayments), etc.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of all cash
- Interaction with the 3rd party accounting firms (for example in relation to VAT, Income tax, statutory reporting)
- Prepare payroll related contracts based on templates
- Maintain our HR database with information about new joiners, leavers, salary increases, change of roles etc.
- Manage staff holidays
- Prepare salary calculations
- Coordinate payroll process with external payroll providers
- Booking entries for payroll related activities
- 2 plus years of experience in accounting
- Communicative level of English, both written and spoken
- Fluency in Polish, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles
- Ability to work under time pressure, analytical skills, willingness to learn and increase responsibilities
- Detail oriented
- You are willing to do a manual bookkeeping - we are advocates of the automation of work as much as possible but we expect an outstanding quality with the manual bookkeeping as well.
- Open to changes in approaches because we are rapidly growing team
Nice to have:
- Accounting/Tax experience with the English speaking jurisdiction
- Previous experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
Why work in our finance team?
- IFRS reporting, consolidation, entities located in a ten jurisdictions
- We are driven by automation of the journal entries and standardization of reporting
- Tax exposure in few countries, working with us is like working in there simultaneously
- Participation in external trainings, and development programs
- Opportunity to learn from senior members of the team
- Flexible working hours in the perfectly located modern office (Al. Jerozolimskie 81)
- Possibilities to work from home, we are working fully remotely during COVID-19
- Competitive salary, which will be based on your experience
- Training budget of your choice
- Passionate, young and creative team in a fun, startup-biased working environment
- Occasional integration events