Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC w Poznaniu was created in Poznan in May 2011. Today, we provide various accounting, legal and HR services to the Bridgestone Group Companies across Europe. We hire over 150 employees who support our Business Partners in six languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian as well as Polish). We are looking for candidates for a position:
RTR Junior Accountant
( RTR/Cash & Banking Team )
Replacement contract for 9 months
The Junior Accountant will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the Accounting Department by executing daily tasks with strong attention to detail. This role will utilize accounting knowledge in area of payment preparation in many different banking systems, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- provide the service of Bank Accounting area in the accounting record and document archiving, about Banks and handling cash;
- preparing and monitoring payment transfers;
- support the Bank & Cash activities about all corporate functions.
- relevant secondary education (or post-secondary Accounting trainings),
- knowledge of accounting principles and practices,
- 1-2 years of accounting experience,
- advanced English language (B2/C1),
- good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular),
- high level of customer service and very good communication skills,
- basic knowledge of SAP or other ERP system will be an advantage, but is not required.
- work in a professional, multinational and dynamic environment,
- possibility of gaining experience in the Cash&Banking (part of General Ledger) area,
- friendly and supportive working atmosphere,
- opportunity to demonstrate and implement your own initiatives,
- possibility to develop accounting competencies in challenging, diverse work assignments,
- attractive benefit package.