- Opolska 110, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Junior Accountant with German
We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
Area of responsibility:
- You will join a team of professionals supporting your activities; depending on the department, you will deal with accounts receivable / accounts payable / record to report processes
- You will deliver a high quality and cost-effective service by performing basic AP/AR/GL tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision
- Responsible for meeting the defined service levels, key measurement targets of the team
- We welcome finance/accounting graduates and junior accountants, who are interested in serious growth
- Very good English and German is a must (min B2+)
- Availability to take a full-time job
- Self-motivation and good teamwork skills
- Analytical mind and attention to details
- Willingness to be a part of dynamic and challenging job environment
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP would be an asset
- Knowladge of Danish/French/Swedish will be an asset
- Private medical care with dental care
- Edenred lunch card
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and Multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
- Weekly fruits in the office