- Uniwersytecka 20, 40-007 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
As Junior Accounting Officer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You will be working in a team which manages TMF’s major clients. You are part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank.
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- You hold a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor’s degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE).
- Preferably a minimum of 1 - 3 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Dutch GAAP advantageous) and experience with IFRS.
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- Preferably a good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Regular employment contract
- Private healthcare
- Free Business English lessons
- Co-financing of the sport card
- Attractive office location in the center of Katowice
- Possibilities of further development within international structures
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, with experience of local accounting system desirable