- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Accounts Payable Department is responsible for all accounting services for the Motorola suppliers and employees. The Motorola Finance Center in Krakow is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) which provides world class finance, accounting and purchasing services to all Motorola entities. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
Junior Accounts Payable SpecialistNumer ref.: R13710
- Invoice and other financial documents verification
- AP Hold Resolution
- Call handling from external vendors and employees.
- Resolution of any issues preventing Motorola from paying invoices
- Documents audit before the processing in Finance System
- Very good command of English
- Experience required: 0 - 1 year
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor/Masters Degree
- Very good communication skills
- Process-oriented with solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task
- Proficiency in other foreign language will be an advantage
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.