- Szwedzka 6a, 61-285 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
WHO WE ARE?Hej! We are Ingka Business Service Center and we are part of Ingka Group, which means we are working passionately towards one vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people. We provide Finance and HR services to different IKEA organizations all over Europe.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREAJunior Accounts Payable Specialist together with its team supports the business with business partner in focus by ensuring that every invoice is registered and processed according to IKEA processes and directions, legal standards and country specific requirements. Apart from that, Junior Accounts Payable Specialist have a lot of possibility to grow in the role and have a lot of fun of using language skills on a daily basis.
- to check for accuracy and completeness of accounting information in an electronic invoice control system,
- to check for incorrect or incomplete data and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues,
- to transfer invoices from the invoice control system to the accounting system,
- to report invoice errors according to pre-defined routines, in order to improve invoice quality,
- to support continuous improvement of processes and initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
When you think of IKEA, words like flexibility, fun, great atmosphere and Scandinavian style of working come to your mind. You have strong motivation to develop in Finance and Accounting area (previous experience will come in handy, but is not essential). It doesn’t matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field; what matters is that you feel natural in multinational environment and you have fun working with your colleagues all over the Europe dealing with different administrative tasks. Your analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills are something you want to show us.
You also have:
- Advanced French and English language skills,
- solid knowledge of MS Office package.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
- MyBenefit Cateferia System
- Work anniversaries celebration
- Accident insurance
- Co-financing of meals
- IKEA co-worker discount
- Budget for learning languages
- Employee Pension Plan
- Medical Health Care