- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Specifically the Specialist:
- Monitors the activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings
- The Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due monies. The Specialist will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure
compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for maintaining working relationship with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
You're in the right
place if you meet
- Excellent English
- Maximum 1 year of experience in the collection/customer service function in the multinational environment
- Willingness to work US hours (2nd shift)
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms and collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic knowledge in other MS applications
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).