- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
In our location in Szczecin we are constantly growing as a team. Here you can have a real impact on the culture and organizational development of an international company.
So if You are at the beginning of your carrier path or you have a need to change direction and: You like to be with people (online/offline), You are Team payer, You are fast learner and You find yourself as analytically skilled – go for the details below.
Working with us you will receive:
- fixed-term contract (1,5 year- maternity cover)
- flexible working hours;
- various trainings and development program;
- possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- work in an international environment;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, discounts for cinema tickets, sport card, discount card etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Office administration (telephones, mails, correspondence, processing orders).
- Contact with external vendors - supervise the execution of contracts with external entities.
- Support onboarding process.
- Support meetings arrangements.
- Organization of business trips and visits and company events.
- Administration systems.
- Compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records.
- Care of Standard Operating Procedures.
It would be great if you:
- have experience in administration or customer service area;
- have excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Word, Power Point, Excel; and Outlook) and office equipment;
- have qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations;
- have interpersonal abilities;
- have a motivation, you are self-driven and eager to take up new challenges, learn and grow.
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.