Junior Analyst, Cyber Security Risk or Data & Privacy
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets. We’re looking for graduates to join our Cyber Security Risk / Data & Privacy teams.
We’re digitising our banking services, making it easier than ever for our customers to bank with us. While we are intensifying our efforts to become more digital and sophisticated, so are the cyber adversaries. Cyber-attacks have quickly become some of the world's most prevalent and costly crimes. They are the #1 global risk of highest concern to business leaders in advanced economies.
At Cyber Security Risk / Data & Privacy our mission is to grow the trust with our clients and regulators by implementing best practice cyber security solutions and constantly evolving our data protection and privacy practices. We aim to achieve this through the smart use of data-driven insights and analytics that drive innovation and transformation at scale while improving the operational resilience of the Bank.
Our ambition is to support graduates who are eager to learn and would like to kick-start their career in a fast growing, change-driven environment. Join our Cybersecurity Risk / Data & Privacy team to gain valuable experience to jumpstart you career in an international setting among the best experts in the field.
or Data & PrivacyNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
There is one common recruitment process for all of them, details will be discussed during the interview.
We will provide training and guidance, we do not expect you to already have any expertise in this field. This programme will build your technical and non- technical business knowledge in Cyber Operations and Data Management & Privacy. Additionally, you will be client facing businesses and the wider Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal functions, developing a deep understanding of how different set of services are delivered to our customers. You will follow a tailored training and development plan and will be supported and encouraged along the way through buddy and mentoring schemes.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Willingness to learn
- Min. a bachelor’s degree (regardless the discipline)
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems with nonstandard way of thinking and innovative approach - thinking out of the box
- Basic knowledge of cyber / privacy / data risks
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Permission to work in Poland
- Excel practical knowledge (running and creating functions, pivot tables, and charts) would be an asset
- Theoretical understanding of risk and its components as well as controls would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of personal data protection challenges and standards/regulations would be an asset
These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
3 online assessments and an interview
We can offer:
- Permanent employment with a lot of opportunities to build your career in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to gain experience within Cyber Security field in a global organization
- Being part of an inclusive and purpose driven organization, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Opportunity to build wider knowledge of different areas of the organization and plan your future career with the support from our Leaders and Mentors
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning experiences
- Conveniently located, modern office in Warsaw’s most future-thinking building (the Warsaw Hub) with access directly from the subway
- Competitive benefits package (medical private care, life insurance, sport and meal cards, pension plan)
- 26 days of paid holidays per year regardless of tenure
- 3 days of additional paid volunteering leave you can use to support the cause of your choice
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre