- al. Jerozolimskie 98, 00-807 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
in Analytical Solutions Team
What can you expect?Analytical Solutions Team (AST) is responsible for preparing customized statistical reports for Mercer clients ensuring the required standards of quality and timeliness. The Team supports Mercer clients and consultants across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary including a variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, MasterCard lunch card, savings plan, fruits at the office)
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- International exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Subsidized language courses for native and non-native speakers
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life conferences with our mentors based in the US and by giving you access to a premium learning platform. You can enjoy comfortable office space in a modern office next to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee/tea /chocolate and fruits in the kitchen
We will count on you to:
- Prepare data analyses, customized reports in the area of total rewards to Mercer consultants and clients across EMEA region including market pricing; clients pay systems analysis, benefits reports, etc.
- Participate in rewards and benefits projects ranging from compensation and benefits analysis, job evaluation to pay grading systems recommendations
- Peer-review colleagues’ analyses and reports
- Ensure high levels of service and client satisfaction
Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with Mercer consultants across the EMEA region
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data and a good understanding of statistics and the ability to work with spreadsheets
- Ability to identify critical issues and proactively and independently offer solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and negotiate expectations under time pressure in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and a strong general computer literacy
- Fluent written and spoken English
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or Oracle BI tools
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location