- Ważna jeszcze 2 dni21 Luty 2020
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
The Junior Analyst in Custody Tax Services is a professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
Junior Analyst in Custody Tax Services
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- This role will manage preparation and submission of Tax Reclaims based on double taxation treaties as well as domestic provisions
- These activities include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Corporate Action or Proxy events
- Supports a range of products/ services and projects in accordance with established systems and procedures, under general supervision
- Responsible for routine operational tasks focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation, and resolving problems that require investigation or research
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies to identify process improvements and support the implementation of projects
- Minimizes risk to the bank through knowledge of procedural requirements - understands and monitors errors to suggest solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies
- Identifies policy gaps and makes suggestions to support the streamlining of related work processes
- Timely escalation of all requests / inquiries / issues / errors
- Applies a good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the wider team/working group
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ Years Related Experience
- Individuals at this level exhibit basic executional capabilities and are beginning to take on more responsibility
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity and Fixed Income
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access- is desired)
- Proven success as a team player
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to use English every day
- Broad trainings offering
- Constant development opportunities