- Żwirki i Wigury 18, 02-092 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
STTAS, a UPS Company, is a leading provider of customs and international trade compliance consulting services to the public and private sectors. As a recognized leader in global trade modernization systems, STTAS works closely with governments and businesses throughout the world to develop information technology, risk management protocols and other global commerce facilitation mechanisms to meet the increasing demands of global trade.
To our European office – STTAS Europe Sp. z o. o. – we are currently seeking applicants for the position:
Analysts are responsible for coordinating various customs-oriented requests related to compliance with the customs law.
- Verifying documents (declarations of origin) for accuracy and/or auditing them to ensure declarations are timely and accurate.
- Inputting (keying) and auditing data in internal database.
- Interacting with the client and client-related parties (communication, follow up).
- Providing requested data to the client.
- Escalating issues timely, as needed in accordance with process procedures.
- Understanding and applying international trade rules and regulations.
- A college degree. Fresh graduates are more than welcome.
- Good analytical skills.
- Interest in customs and taxes.
- At least intermediate level of English required. German/French language will be an asset.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Good organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Employment contract.
- Full-time work.
- On-the-job training.
- Private health package.
- Sports card.
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
- Home office or telework option.
- Holiday benefit once a year.
- Flexible working hours (possibility to start work between 6 am and 10 am).
- Work-life balance.
- Great atmosphere.
- Integration events and additional benefits recurring periodically.
If you are interested, please send your CV
STTAS, a UPS company is an equal opportunity employer.