JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Junior Analyst with German,
Real Estate Transaction Management
- Evaluate client building alternatives and lease options on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and update of reports, presentations and analyses.
- Prepare detailed approval documents for client submission.
- Attend regular conference calls with CRE Team, local brokers and agents.
- Review of lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts. Review other materials as part of the due diligence process.
- Develop an understanding of basic building systems, real estate, and lease terminology.
- Become familiar with the lease negotiation process and lease issues.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis, including NPV cash flows.
- Occasionally performing complex financial analyses (e.g., headquarters, master plans, etc.) with supervision of Transaction Manager of Financial Specialist.
- Gathering and evaluating real estate market and property data on a global level.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German.
- Degree in business, finance, economics, legal or related field.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Analytical/numerical skills.
- Organized and flexible with ability to work under time pressure.
- Team player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to details and organization skills.
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Friendly and supportive company culture.