- Aleje Jerozolimskie 98, 00-807 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
IN ANALYTICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM
Analytical Solutions Team (AST) is responsible for preparing customized statistical reports for Mercer clients ensuring the required standards of quality and timeliness. The Team supports Mercer clients and consultants across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
What can you expect?
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment where you will be encouraged to succeed and grow
- Better understanding how employees are rewarded across the globe and become an expert in compensation and benefits management
- Work with numbers, databases and present data in an understandable way in Excel or presentations
- Join the team of analysts who are working on a daily basis for clients across the LATAM region
What is in it for you?
- Extensive training program to ensure the candidate can perform well in the role - you will also be assigned a ‘buddy’ who will be supporting you throughout your first weeks
- A-class office building facilities near to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee/tea/chocolate and fruits in the kitchen
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package (including language courses, sports card, private health care, life insurance, lunch card)
- Development within a growing company through online and real-life trainings and conferences with our business partners and by giving you access to a learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review, Leading Edge, edX, Udemy, Mercer Workday Learning)
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international organization and to have international exposure – working with teams across the globe
We will count on you to:
- Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with Mercer consultants across the LATAM region
- Standard working hours: 11.00-19.00 Warsaw time
- Prepare data analyses, customized reports in the area of total rewards to Mercer consultants and clients across LATAM region. Participate in rewards and benefits projects ranging from compensation and benefits analysis
- Ensure high levels of service and client satisfaction
What you need to have:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data and good understanding of statistics and ability to work with spreadsheets,
- Ability to identify critical issues and proactively and independently offer solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and negotiate expectations under time pressure in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and a strong general computer literacy
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and Portuguese (Polish is not required)
- Very good command in English
What makes you stand out:
- Previous work experience gained in international environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros, VBA etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or Oracle BI tools