- al. Jerozolimskie 98, 00-807 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
or Portuguese in Analytical
What can you expect?
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment where you will be encouraged to succeed and grow and feel empowered to constantly improving processes
- Understand how employees are rewarded across the globe and become an expert in compensation and benefits management
- Work with numbers, databases and present data in an understandable way in Excel or PowerPoint presentations
- Join the team of analysts who are working on a daily basis for clients across the LATAM region
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package (including language courses, sports card, private health care, life insurance, lunch card)
- Development within a growing company through real-life and online trainings and by giving you access to learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review, Leading Edge, edX, Udemy, Mercer Workday Learning)
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international organization and to have international exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Extensive training program to ensure the candidate can perform well in the role - you will also be assigned a ‘buddy’ who will be supporting you throughout your first weeks
- Possibility of working from home
- Standard working hours: 11.00-19.00 Warsaw time
We will count on you to:
- Prepare data analyses and customized reports in the area of total rewards to Mercer consultants and clients across LATAM region
- Participate in rewards and benefits projects
- Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with Mercer consultants across the LATAM region
- Ensure high levels of service and client satisfaction
What you need to have:
- Previous work experience in area of: HR, compensation and benefits, analytics, data mining
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management and multitasking skills, dealing with deadlines in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish or Portuguese (Polish is not required)
- Very good command in English
What makes you stand out:
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros, VBA etc.)
- Knowledge of R, Python or Oracle BI tools
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location