- al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Junior AP Accountant
About the Opportunity
Dentons Business Services EMEA is currently seeking a Junior AP Accountant to join our Warsaw office.
We are looking for a reliable and precise employee to help us properly maintain our payable information. The Accounts Payable Accountant will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking a motivated candidate with analytical skills open for a new challenge in a specific legal industry.
About the role
- Administration, verification and posting invoices according to internal procedures
- Expense processing in line with local requirements
- Handling invoice/expense related queries - external and internal vendor (email and/or phone)
- Supplier Master Data maintenance
- Accounts Payable reporting
- Close cooperation with local entities, vendors and other Finance & Billing Teams (the communication mainly focuses on operations, financial statuses).
- Accuracy and service quality
- Other day-to-day tasks assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline – nice to have
- 1 year experience in Accounts Payable
- Very good English language knowledge (C1)
- Excel and Word knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Effective corporate communications skills.
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
Disclaimer: Please ensure when applying for this role that you are legally eligible to work/live in your preferred location. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be provided
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English.