sharing the costs of sports activities
Junior AP Accountant with English (Młodszy księgowy ds. zobowiązań)
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
- Stanisława Dubois 41, Śródmieście, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Accounts Payable (AP) is responsible for the timely and correct processing of particular accounting transactions according to corporate documentation.
Junior AP Accountant entails dealing with customers' inquiries and providing a high quality of internal customer service. While reporting to AP Team leader, in this role you will also support local controllers in month-end closing activities.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
• Verifying and accurate processing of particular accounting transactions in order to ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms
• Assuring invoice compliance with tax/legal rules and accounting standards
• Reconciling supplier statements and accounts
• Monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements
• Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units
• Contacting internal partners from different countries to obtain required information/approvals
• Resolving discrepancies by cooperation with business partners and vendors.
Higher education, preferably in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
Experience in a similar role will be an advantage
Good knowledge of English (min. B1/B2)
Focus on results and pay attention to details
Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and priorities.
Proactiveness and continuous focus on process automation and optimization projects
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Employee assistance program
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
Established in 2013, Parker Hannifin European Shared Service Center (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs around 300 employees in accounting departments.