- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of Invoice to Pay structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in EMEA region transition.
Junior Specialist with English language we are currently looking for will be responsible for executing a specific area and learn better expertise in the Invoice to Pay processes.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Participating in transitions of the Invoice to Pay process and supporting the initiatives that will deliver higher performance and less effort.
- Supporting change in the area of Invoice to Pay (e.g. preparing documentation, preparing training, providing knowledge transfer etc.).
- Reviewing all vendor payments in accordance with AkzoNobel payment policies.
- Initiating requests for manual or urgent payments in accordance with company policy.
- Confirming master data details (e.g. approving financial data of suppliers).
- Providing guidance to the transactional team in complicated incidents in the process.
- Operationally performing specific purchase to pay activities (e.g. reviewing of payment proposals, preparing escalations).
- Experience in Accounts Payable related structure.
- Very good communication in English and French (verbal and written).
- Great communication skills and open-minded attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (VBA would be a huge asset).
- Working experience with SAP OpenText would be an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.