sharing the costs of sports activities
Junior AP Analyst
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
• Ensure efficiency & high quality of AP processes.
• Accelerate value & make an impact by doing day-to-day Accounts Payable operations:
Invoice posting in accordance with the accounting rules and tax regulations.
Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling the execution of payments.
Replying to internal and external queries incl. vendor and employee queries.
Travel and expense handling.
AP reconciliation and reporting.
• Check transactions are booked according to accounting policy.
• Play an active role in transition process in 2021 (migration EU countries to PL) and in continuous improvement and standardization process.
• Drive independent simplification / continuous improvement initiatives and issue resolutions.
• Create and update process related documentation (SOP).
• Cooperate with other AP team members.
• Perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Collaborate with internal teams for solving raised issues and ensure the right satisfaction level.
• Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed.
• Ensure legal requirements respect and service quality.
• Ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) meet the requirements.
A Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken required.
Experience in the Account Payable area would be an asset.
Good attention to detail.
Ability to work across cultures with all levels of the organization as well as with different functions.
MS Office and SAP.
What we offer
A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration, but takes a look into the details:
We grow our talent, and we will make sure you have the right opportunities to grow with us by providing:
• Development opportunities and the possibility to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions.
• International environment and global networking.
• Individual grow plan and ongoing coaching.
We care about your health and well-being; therefore, we have defined a comprehensive package for you:
• Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids.
• Work from home policy.
• Flexible schedules.
• Multisport card.
• Counseling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support).
• 5 days of additional holiday per year after the 5th anniversary.
• Social Fund.
• Glasses refund.
We care about your long-term future:
• Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family.
• PPK pension plan.
We want you to cherish special occasions, that is why you will have:
• Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
• Christmas gift, spring surprise, and children’s day card.
• Bonus for the birth of your child.
• Bonus if you are getting married.
We would love you to have access to our amazing brands with great discounts. Feel free to buy online:
• Wella store and GDH shop.
• State of the art workplace; enjoy the relaxation zones with cozy sofas, the brainstorm areas, cool events, gatherings.
• Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for it.
• Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts.
• Parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style.
private medical care
coffee / tea
We’re looking for an Analyst being part of PtP team based in our EMEA SSC. You would work within a team of ~5 people to provide the complete, accurate and timely processing of PtP tasks including Invoice Processing, Travel and Expense and Payments, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements.
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. We need teams like yours to help navigate the organization.
Join the team that is making a tangible difference for the future of Wella, participate in one of the biggest transformations in the industry, driving and leveraging our culture of pride and performance.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link ( https://app.box.com/s/hyf188z5pvagk35ll7w4 ) to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace ( https://app.box.com/s/hj0e3snqaobnqbu70455 ) para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
WELLA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.