For our Client, the company with German capital, who leads their Shared Service Centre in Poznan, we are looking for the candidate for the position of:
AP Accountant with German
- Perform day-to-day accounts payable transaction in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with defined operating procedures.
- Manage routine mis-matched, blocked or parked invoices
- Prepare postings and transfer to SAP FI
- Posting outgoing payments
- Administer invoices: control, verification (workflow and electronic handling), processing
- Checking suppliers payment reminders
- Generate defined standard reports and process ad-hoc requests
- Perform period-end processing and reporting
- Follow up on intercompany reconciliation
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Process expense claims
- Checking T&E claims against company travel policies
- T&E closing
- Min. BA degree in Finance/Accounting
- First experience in accounting area in SSC/BPO
- Knowledge of SAP FI – an asset.
- Fluent German language skills – C1.
- Fluent English language skills – C1.
- Very good work organization and time management skills
- Very good communications skills with different levels in the organization
- Strong Customer focus
- Self-development & ability to learn new things
- Ability to cope with stress and time pressure
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
Our Client offers:
- Great international career opportunities within a leading global company
- Opportunity to develop accounting knowledge and language skills
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package