Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to grow with our team.
- Are you a science graduate?
- Do you have good analytical and interpersonal skills?
- Would you like to start a career in IT field in an international company?
- Would you like to get familiar with SAP?
- Are you able to communicate effectively in English (B2+ level is a minimum)?
- Are you available full-time?
Become a Junior Application Support Specialist
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in SAP
- You will have direct contact with new technologies on a daily basis
- You will be a first line application support for our internal customers
- You will be solving issues related to our customers’ queries
- You will be provided with solid training from the very beginning
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Great atmosphere
- Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – about 2,500 paces from the main square
- Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
- Social activities after work – you can find something for yourself
- Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- Free Fruit Mondays
It is noted that the basis for the processing of your personal data in this recruitment process is your voluntary consent. For these reasons we would like to ask you to append the following consent clause to your application documents:
- I hereby freely and consciously give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of recruitment to the position of [insert the name of the position, to which you are applying] for a period of 6 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdrawal my consent at any time and that the withdraw does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.
Moreover, it is noted that in case of your wish to participate in future recruitment processes, it is compulsory to additionally append the following consent clause to your application documents:
- I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 12 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.