Junior AR Analyst
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Junior AR AnalystNumer ref.: 133767
- Drive and manage multiple customers through a payment collection process
- Build and maintain positive relationship with the customers
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Sales & Account Managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Collections Manager
- Very good English (verbal & written)
- Very good French (verbal & written)
- Good MS Office skills
- Finance & Accounting experience
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.