Junior AR Specialist
Danone Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
ABOUT THE JOB
Junior AR Specialist is responsible for collecting receivables according to the payment terms and procedures,
You will be also responsible for:
- proper risk management by proper Credit Policy execution,
- timeliness and quality of the monthly AR a Customer closing process, and the justification of AR and AP Customers balances,
- establishing good relations with customers and internal functions,
- trade support invoice processing and follow up,
- cash application.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Bachelor Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related discipline
- up to 1 years working experience on similar position,
- good knowledge of Polish and English,
- analytical skills and competency in basic financial statement analysis,
- openness to learn,
- accuracy and attention to details.
Knowledge of SAP, Navision would be an asset.
- Temporary contract of employment for about 24 months.
- Opportunity to gain experience on the side of both front office and back office.
- Interesting scope (not only pure AR, but also billing and claims management, accounting of TTM invoices).
- Ability to work with different countries.
- Opportunity to take part in global projects.
- Access to internal training within the Danone Finance Academy.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/professionalalisci/#benefity).
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a video call with your future manager.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health through food to as many people as possible". Working as a AR Specialist / Junior AR Specialist you will join an experienced team and have among other things the opportunity to gain experience on the side of both front office and back office.
Learn more about us at www.danone.pl.