- Emilii Plater 53Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
A fast-growing industrial real estate company looking for a Junior Asset Manager to the Asset Management department.
We are looking for a Junior Asset Manager who has real estate awareness and is interested to become part of the fastest growing industrial real estate company in Poland. The main objective of the role is to support the team of asset management.
Are you result focused? Are you a team player who can also work individually on own projects? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Assistance in building a successful strategy for an allocated portfolio to secure business goals.
- Manage smooth cooperation with external service providers.
- Lease securities and insurance policies collection in timely manner.
- Prepare required correspondence and its correct distribution.
- Assist in implementation of the asset management department projects.
- Assist with reports and other documents preparation.
- Assist with budgets preparation.
- Liaise with the contractors/tenants in the assigned areas.
- Preparation of presentation or other documents required.
- Prepare necessary performance reports of portfolio.
- Organize valuation process.
- Support of day-to-day work of the Head of Asset Manager and Asset Managers.
- Continuously develop market knowledge and terminology.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services.
- Other duties if requested.
- Experience on the commercial real estate market (over 1 year).
- Educated to BA degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for one’s actions.
- Solution-oriented, proactive approach.
- Cooperation within business environment (commercial/service).
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Understanding of the industrial real estate market.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Good analytical and IT skills (excellent knowledge of MS Office).
- Advanced knowledge of English and Polish.
- Active driving license.
- Customer focus, Openness to learning, Openness to change, Accuracy, Quality, Engagement.
- Interesting and diverse work in an ambitious team.
- Experience from a rapidly growing company operating in an attractive, competitive. industry
- The possibility of growth and further development.
- Financial remuneration corresponding to experience.
- Excellent office location in the center of Warsaw.
- Notebook, mobile phone and other company benefits.