Junior Automation And Tableau Report Developer
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
This role will involve development and maintenance of Pixel - our in-house tool for providing insights to the firm's market data spend using a Tableau Dashboard - and focus on automation of ETL and other business processes.
Your future colleagues
The Market Data Engineering team is a global, open, culturally rich team working with a wide palette of technologies. You will work in an agile oriented environment with the opportunity to learn the financial domain related to Market Data service cost management. Work towards the long term vision and strategy for how the bank should acquire and deliver market data, in the most efficient fashion, to a wide variety of end consumers across all business units. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Key Requirements for the role are:
- Develop and manage ‘Pixel’ based on Tableau reporting interface
- Design, maintain dashboards, SQL-queries and create data visualizations as required to manage business needs
- 1-2 years of experience with BI reporting tools such as Tableau
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in automation using Python
- Phenomenal MS Office skills, especially practical Excel knowledge incl. VBA, SQL.
- Experience / knowledge in Agile methodology is essential.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives